Custom property & liability package, automated reporting programs, borrower default, contractor risk.
Lender due diligence risk – mortgage bankers blanket bond and professional policies for lenders and related service providers such as appraisers, attorneys, property managers, designers and developers.
Custom continuous cyber risk, technology liability and business interruption review and insurance program design.
- International partnerships or joint ventures
- Investment in or acquisition of foreign affiliates
- Law firms
- Public Entities
- Educational Institutions
Financial line coverages are instrumental in developing a comprehensive insurance program. These coverages include:
- Management Liability encompasses a broad and ever evolving area of employment practices, management decision making as well as covering those in a position of trust and responsible for a host of employer sponsored plans.
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance protects from the legal liability arising from alleged failure to act prudently as an owner or officer who makes decisions about 401(k) plans or other qualified employee benefit plans.
- Crime Insurance comes in many forms; employee dishonesty, computer fraud, extortion, forgery or alteration, premises theft and burglary, securities as well as theft, disappearance and destruction.
- Directors & Officers Liability provides financial protection of the directors and officers of your company in the event they are sued in connection with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company. Coverage is often combined with Employment Practices Liability.
Proper review and risk management on behalf of institutions incorporates the full range of skills the Belpointe Group has to offer. It begins with a review of processes, roles, human capital and property exposures to determine the full range of risk transfer mechanisms available, to best effect positive placement of current risk.