Insure Your Income: Disability insurance pays benefits when you are unable to earn a living because you are sick or injured. Most disability policies pay you a benefit that replaces a percentage of your earned income when you can’t work.
Insure Your Health: Long-term care insurance (LTCI) is a contractual arrangement that pays a selected dollar amount per day for a selected period of time for skilled, intermediate, or custodial care in nursing homes and other settings (such as home health care). Individual policies can be purchased with the following options.
- Student Accident & Health programs for private and public colleges and universities.
- Clubs, amateur sports, tournaments, clinics and studios
- Business or Personal Travel Accident insurance recognizing the extra risks you’re employees are exposed to in furtherance of the business of their employer
- Travel Assist Tailored Group Cards
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Affinity products